Long Stay Farm House
Valley Farm House
From £110 per night
Traditional 19th century farm house with exposed beams packed full of character, including a cast iron wood burner with inglenook fire place. The house still includes many of its original features including a domed brick built bread oven! At the Heart of The national Forest set within 20 acres of fields with direct access to Hicks lodge Cycle Centre and many countryside walks. Parking for 4 cars and just 5 minutes from the Market Town of ashby de la Zouch.
- Kitchen with range style cooker, microwave, large fridge freezer and washing machine
- Large Lounge with Inglenook Fireplace, wood burner and Smart TV
- Dining area for 10 guests.
- Enclosed rear garden with open views.
- Suitable for one well behaved pet.
Family Bathroom with shower
En-suite Shower room
Please scroll through the calender on the right to see the availability for Valley Farm House then proceed to the booking page and enter your selected dates. The available dates will be shown in black.